Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slow Down Father Time

Christmas is over? Gosh, where did the time go? I have been one busy girl lately. Sorry I haven't posted on my blog much lately. There is never enough time in the day for all the things we want to do. Seems like 2012 flew by way to fast. I really hate feeling that way too. Seems like you don't take everything in. I am praying for a better year for everyone. I know I am looking forward to this New Year and see what God has in store for this ole girl. I can't wait!
I do plan on posting more here hopefully everyday, but if not every other day. That is a goal I have set for myself. Also I am revamping my website and hopefully will have it all cleaned out with all new fresh new goodies. Also I have a wholesale site as well. You will have to have a Tax Id to join. I'm just so excited with the new changes I have been doing. I also belong to a wonderful wholesale group on Facebook. Yes good ole facebook. I have had the best time in that sweet group, and the best orders in my life! I really love what I do!
I hope that you will tag along with me this New Year. I will be doing a giveaway here soon!
I'm so excited about that. Valentines is swiftly approaching and I haven't even started making anything for that. lol. I might just concentrate just on Fall/Christmas and everyday prims.
Another thing I will be adding new graphics up for sale here soon! I love ole vintage graphics.
Ok I have rambled on enough. Keep checking back for new updates and a giveaway coming soon!
Wishing y'all a wonderful day & weekend!
God bless, Dena

No comments: