Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Spring & Summer Scents

I have been one busy girl lately getting new things added to my website. It is still down. I do not want to open it until I have it all stocked with new and exciting things. 2013 will be the best year yet!
I have exciting news!!  I am adding 23 NEW scents for this Spring & Summer. Also I will be adding a new Body Spray line to my website. So exciting!!!!!!  Here is the new Spring/Summer Scent list for Morning Glory Vintage & Prims 2013
 
Clean Cotton
Country Clothesline
Wilde Honeysuckle
Garden of Eden
Jasmine
Cotton Blossem
Daffodils
Wisteria
Blue Hydrangea
Spring Meadow
Woodberry
Fresh cut Roses
Peach Blossoms
Sweet Pea
Wilde Flowers
Rasberry Lemonade
Orange Patchouli
Forever Sunshine
Gardenia
Midnight Pomegranate
Sandalwood Vanilla
Rain Kissed
Dark Kiss's
  

No comments: