Thursday, December 1, 2011

Catching up.......

FREE Graphic right click and save
I am so overjoyed with all the sweet comments left on my blog. Thank you to each of you for taking your valuable time and visiting me. I am adding another graphic above for your taking today. I will also post another at the bottom of this page since I didn't get a chance to leave one yesterday. I have been busy in my sewing room trying to finish up  few projects that I want to get listed for sale. Also remember the FREE GIVEAWAY is Dec 11. You can sign up here if you haven't done so..just click Merry Christmas   . I am enjoying visiting yall's blogs that have so kindly posted my giveaway on. I haven't gotten to all of them just yet but I am and leaving comments. I love yalls blogs!!! If I haven't made it by just yet I will. Thanks again for posting about my giveaway. On another note I will leave you with another yummy recipe to try too. I like simple things sometimes during the week especially if you have children or a job an don't have that extra energy to do alot in the kitchen. So here you go. Wishing you all a wonderful blessed day. ~Dena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In The Oven Barbecue-Style Pork Chops

6 center cut pork chops, trimmed if desired.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
One 14 1/2 ounce can whole tomatoes, crushed
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
pinch of salt
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brown your chops in the oil. Drain, then place in a baking dish. I normally use a 13x9. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over your chops. Bake for 40-45 min. Don't over cook them. Pork can dry out fast. These are great served with mac an cheese, corn on the cob, mayo rolls or even a sweet potato. Enjoy everyone!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Just love the free graphic for Christmas!
Thanks so much!
Christine

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

This recipe sounds yummy. I'm always looking for new ways to make pork chops. This is one of my families favorite meats.
Thanks again for all your wonderful graphics. I Love them!